A sponsorship agreement was signed between ÉLÉPHANT VERT Group and Bayti Association in September 2015.
This agreement covers the support for biological conversion of the farm school Bayti* exploitation.
ÉLÉPHANT VERT supports BAYTI association in different aspects:
1- Support in Managing biological conversion projects (Studies, business plans, partnerships, administration…)
2- Technical support / training ( organization of visits to the biological farm, implementation of a training program for biological production…).
In addition to this, several actions were implemented:
– A training about biological agriculture delivered to the farm staff,
– Certification of the firm,
– Supply the firm with 15 T of Fertinova product with a training on the it use,
– Training of young people by Clinique des Plantes on fertility management in biological agriculture,
– Partnership with les Domaines Agricoles for technical support program in citrus Bio.
* The “farm school” of Bayti Association is located at Douar Ouled Marouane in Kenitra province, is 200 km from the city of Casablanca and it covers an area of 11ha. The farm school is a project that started in 2006 with the participation of youth BAYTI to meet very specific educational needs and offer insertional alternative to young people in great difficulty, through rehabilitation and psychosocial work, based on land working, breeding, and other various activities.